Holiday Gift Guide: Gift Ideas for All the Different People in Your Life!
The holiday season is here, and we’re here to help spread some cheer with a few practical gift ideas for all the different people in your life!
If you’re in need of some inspiration for putting together the perfect gift list, keep reading to see some of our recommendations. Whether you’re shopping for a wine or beer lover, cocktail connoisseur, fitness guru, busy bee, or someone in need of a good pampering, we’ve put together some gift guides to help you find something they will love.
Shopping tip: Depending on your budget, you can pick out single items or choose to pair various items together as a gift basket!
WINE A LITTLE, LAUGH A LOT
Wine Rack | Not only is a wine rack functional, but it acts as a nice home decor piece as well!
Wine Key | A necessity for any wine lover.
Electric Bottle Opener | A fancy step-up from your typical wine key.
Decorative Wine Bottle Stop | A cute way to store wine for some sips later on.
Wine Glasses | Instead of getting some plain glasses, you can choose some with unique or hand-painted designs.
Nutcracker Stemless Wine Glasses | Festive wine glasses are always a hoot for holiday festivities!
Chocolates | Nothing pairs well with wine like a fine box of Godiva or See’s Candies.
Wine Decanter | Because who doesn’t want to elevate their wine tasting experience?
Our Wine Recommendations | Some of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
- This bold, premium red blend is well-suited for hearty fare, such as meat dishes, spare ribs and spicy cuisine.
- ABV: 14%
- VARIETY/REGION: 40% Merlot, 30% Cabernet, 30% Shiraz/Terre Siciliane IGT
- WINE NOTES: Intense with an elegant body and balanced tannins. Rich and persistent on the palate with jammy ripe cherry flavors, a hint of dark chocolate and notes of wood which culminate in a long finish.
- “It has a hearty, earthy quality. It’s very smooth, too.” “I can definitely taste the chocolate notes.”
- Vintage: 2016
- Appellation: Paso Robles
- Alcohol: 14.50%
- Tasting Notes: Visually brilliant hue. The vibrant nose opens with black cherry, cocoa, and rustic rhubarb. Flavors of red berries, warm spice and leather dance across the palate. The lively acidity is a theme throughout the palate and is coupled with firm but sweet tannins on the finish.
- “I love the interactive label on the bottle. It’s so cool!”
McBride Sisters Red Blend 2016 Central Coast Red Blend:
- Alcohol 13.50%
- A garnet gem—this wine is complex yet approachable with flavors of plum, cherry, and blackberry alongside tobacco and vanilla. Peppery spice and a hint of blackberry show up on the finish inviting another sip.
- “There is a nice and subtle raspberry and black cherry flavor that I can taste.”
Le Grand Courtage Blanc de Blancs Brut:
- Varietal:Chardonnay, Chenin Blanc, Ugni Blanc, Colombard
- Tasting Notes: Chardonnayimparts depth and complexity for the overall balance while Chenin Blanc lends citrus and hints of honey for a creamy texture. Colombard’s higher acidity provides structure, length and a pleasant minerality that is supplemented by Ugni Blanc’s fresh fruit profile.
- “I love the green apple notes and subtle taste of honey! Just the right amount of sweetness.”
DON’T WORRY, BE HOPPY
Beer Caddy | The perfect holder for a six-pack of their favorite brew!
Assorted Craft Brew Beer Glass Set | For enjoying a variety of craft beers out of the bottle.
Key Chain Bottle Opener | Can’t beat the convenience!
Decorative Beer Glass Set | Festive glasses make drinking beer even more fun.
Bar Snacks | Dot’s Homestyle Pretzels and Nick’s Beef Sticks are a bit hit!
Mounted Wall Bottle Opener | A great staple in any beer-lover’s home.
Our Beer Recommendations | Some of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
- 5.4 % ABV
- Palate: Filled with subtle notes of Belgian dark chocolate, freshly brewed espresso, and a pleasant hint of smoke in the finish. Herkules and Saaz hops add a note of earthiness that balances out the roasted malt flavors.
- “This is so good. I can taste the hint of espresso, nuts and Belgium chocolate. It’s not too heavy.” “I’ve tasted Stella in the past and loved it, but the Midnight Lager is now my favorite.”
Goose Island 312 Urban Wheat Ale:
- ABV: 4.2%
- Inspired by the city of Chicago and densely populated with flavor, 312’s spicy aroma of Cascade hops is followed by a crisp, fruity ale flavor delivered in a smooth, creamy body that’s immensely refreshing.
- “This is the best wheat ale I’ve ever had.” “Very bright, nice lemony taste.”
Eagle Brewery Banana Bread Beer:
- ABV: 5.2%
- Tempting Banoffee aromas and flavours are balanced by the silky richness of masterful malt blend and the peppery spice of the freshest, ripest hops.
- “This is so unique; I’ve never had anything like it before. The aroma is delicious.”
Belhaven Brewery Twisted Thistle:
- ABV: 5.6%
- Late-hopped with Cascade for a nose-full of grapefruit aroma. The citrus hop aroma develops into a mouthwatering juicy bitterness in this satisfying and full-bodied beer.
- “I love Belhaven’s nutty after taste. It is really refreshing and just right.” “It’s just crisp and hits the spot. Easy to drink with anything.”
CALL ME OLD FASHIONED
Cocktail Book | Acts as a great coffee table book while also providing great cocktail recipes to try.
Whisky Decanter | Let’s be real…you can’t get much fancier than this.
Cocktail Kit | Makes for a fun night of putting your bartending skills to the test!
Flask | You can upgrade a simple flask by custom ordering a leather-engraved one.
Cigars | Depending on the person, you can opt for real cigars or chocolate ones!
Old Fashion Cocktail Set | For the mixologist and party-host.
Our Whiskey Recommendations | Some of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
Starward Nova Single Malt Whisky:
- Single Malt Australian Whisky
- Matured in red wine barrels
- Bright aromatic notes of red berries, orchard fruits, vanilla, caramel and soft oak spice.Smooth and complex when sipped neat.
- “The red wine finish is a delightful end to this drink!” “I can taste the fruitful nature of this on the front and back end!”
- ABV: 43%
- Expertly distilled in small batches using only the finest locally sourced ingredients and then aged in virgin oak barrels. By distilling in a single copper pot still, the result is a complex rye whisky that starts off with notes of earth and wood, then finishes with a silky vanilla oak finish.
- “Lot 40 is my favorite. I like that it doesn’t have a typical rye burn at the end, but I can still taste the rye. It is very smooth and drinkable.”
Redneck Riviera American Whiskey:
- ABV: 40%
- Smooth Vanilla and the perfect touch of oak. Rich, full palate complexity with approachable sweetness, followed by honey dark stone fruit essence. Rounded out with Earthy grains.
- “I can smell all the flavor notes of vanilla, butterscotch and honey really well!” “Sweet and smooth; I can really taste the vanilla.” “I usually prefer vodka, but I’d definitely buy a bottle of this!”
GET FIT, DON’T QUIT
Yoga Mat | A beautiful yoga mat to complement a beautiful yogi.
Insulated Water Bottle | The key to staying hydrated all day!
Baseball Cap | Perfectly fashionable, and also great for bad hair days and post-gym errands.
Gym Bag | Just like great workout clothes, a nice gym bag can be a great motivator.
Our Healthy Snacks Recommendations | Some of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
- 12 grams of protein
- “I love the birthday cake flavor. Tastes like a candy bar without much sugar at all, and it’s a great source of protein as well!” “Less sugar than Cliff bars. That’s great!”
- 10 – 17 grams plant protein
- No refined sugars or preservatives
- “I like that it does not have too much sugar.” “They’re very tasty and I really love that they’re vegan!” “I love the variety of flavors. The Recharge Goji and Recover Turmeric are my favorite.”
KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON
Oil Diffuser and Essential Oils | Smells great and helps you relax – a win win!
Fuzzy Blanket | Perfect for keeping cozy during the cold winter months!
Mug | You can never own too many cute mugs.
Potted Succulents | A great, easy way to spruce up any environment.
Honey Collection | Adds an extra something to your regular cup of tea.
Our Tea Recommendation | One of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
- Made with the highest-quality organic herbs, rich in natural oils, carefully and ethically sourced from over 50 countries from across the world.
- “The Detox tea is my favorite!” “I love the blends in these teas. The herbs and flavors go really well together.” ” I am always looking for an organic tea and this may be my new go-to.”
BUSY AS A BEE
2020 Planner | The perfect gift for the planner that you KNOW they’ll use!
Pens | Fun pens will make planning even more fun.
Blue Light Glasses | A necessity for the workaholic who’s staring at the screen all day.
Travel Coffee Mug | For consistent caffeine intake while on-the-go.
Our Energy Beverage Recommendations | Some of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
- Certified vegan, non-GMO ingredients, lightly energizing, and refreshing!
- “I’m impressed with the taste and lightness of the beverage. It’s a bonus that there’s no added sugar!” “The Cherry and Rhubarb is wonderful. Great healthy alternative to typical energy drinks.”
- Liquid flavor beverage enhancer packets
- Veteran owned and made in America
- “I love the convenience of the ready-to-mix liquid packets.” “Zero sugar and zero calorie? How great! This is nice for quick energy and added vitamins.”
GIRLS NIGHT IN
Face Masks | For some much-needed pampering.
Scented Candle | Nothing says cozy like lighting some candles.
Fuzzy Socks | Cute and comfy!
Robe | Great for the winter season, and any time of year.
Nail Polish | It’s not a girls night in without a mani and pedi!
Candy | You can’t go wrong with gummy worms or some Sour Patch Kids.
Our Wine Recommendations | Some of our suggestions based on positive customer comments:
McBride Sisters Sparkling Brut Rose:
- ABV: 13%
- Comes from Marlborough, New Zealand. With aromas of rose petals and strawberries on the nose, the wine continues to improve as toasty peach and raspberry notes hit your palate.
- ” I like how the Brut Rose is light, bubbly and has a ton of strawberry flavors. What a fun drink to sip on for the holidays!”
- ABV: 4%
- USDA Certified Organic
- Gluten & sulfite free
- “Elderflower Apple is my favorite. So flavorful and so crispy.” “The Pink Grapefruit Ginger tastes so healthy and refreshing. I love ginger everything!” “Better ingredients than the hard seltzers I normally drink.”
- ABV: 13 – 14%
- 100 % California grapes, made in Napa
- “I love wine in cans. So convenient!” “Tempt, Fate, and Chance. Such cute names. They all taste so great, too! Beautifully balanced.”
Comments are closed