How to Repurpose Online Reviews to Grow your Business
Your business’ credibility is raised when customers leave reviews about their experience with your products or services. User-generated content, such as online reviews, is powerful – it can make or break you. Good reviews shape the reputation of your company in a positive way. They are also proven to drive new business your way, but it doesn’t end with the review. The next step in your marketing strategy is to take the positive testimonials and repurpose them in various ways.
Repurposing online reviews across channelsFeaturing and sharing your customers’ positive reviews across various marketing channels is a foolproof way to get more clients. When you repurpose user-generated content, you share what your best customers have to say about their experience and results with your product or service – it’s essentially free advertising! Reusing positive content is a streamlined and time efficient way to boost your reputation and level up your marketing strategy.
8 Ways to reuse positive content
- Include positive reviews and results in your tangible or electronic marketing materials – company brochures, one sheets, marketing decks, etc.
- Create an engaging social media post that highlights the positive review. Tag the person or business who left the review to thank them and also build awareness for their business or brand.
- Turn the positive review into a short case study and share it in your next e-mail marketing campaign or to nurture your referrals.
- Ask the client to record an audio or video testimonial based on their recent review to promote your business as being authentic and having a personal touch. This attracts even more new clients.
- Dedicate a section on your website that highlights your most positive reviews and testimonials.
- If you work with an agency or a software system to collect and manage your reviews and online reputation, you can activate a widget to your website that illustrates the recent positive reviews.
- Repurpose the testimonial(s) on each corresponding service or product page to show potential clients a real customer experience and results. Including testimonials on your service or product pages drives conversions over 70%.
- Include a positive review next to your call-to-action to drive conversions. Those positive statements can convince a potential customer to really take action.
Comments are closed